Friday, February 11, 2005

Movies!

No, not about lord of the rings, though i had intended to actually watch part 1 tonight. But since the lazy me had finally done my blog site(which had been the top in my agenda list for mths), i decided to blog instead. Ppl close to me will noe about my craze over LOTR. I watched them over and over for a million times liao, i can even memorise the whole script for Return of the Kings, haha. I pissed many off for tis, including my sis, who always shake her head when she see me hugging my movies case.

Additional note, i really wan to buy the Arwen's necklace!!! the Even Star!!! but cost $190 wor, so nice, crystal pendant, (i love crystals, diamonds, sparkles FYI). Can anyone buy for me??? Can be found at the movie shop at the esplanade. My bday's in aug, but can give me earlier also can. Ok, i noe im dreaming.

My latest love is Inuyasha. I got box 1-5, dun borrow fr me, i lent it to shuzhen liao. But i saw like got 170 episodes from the internet. While box 5 only ends at 60+... Oh man, means wun finish watching the story liao, damn it. But i wan to see the story end, i wan to see kagome and inuyasha together instead of kikyo and naraku killed or repent. I saw also, internet got sell whole bundle, whole tv series plus 3 or 4 movies, US 400+, siao, means sing 700+, 800... Oh man, when will i get it??? Ok, can buy tis bundle for me as well. Tis 2 requests only... Simple right, i prefer inuyasha to the necklace though. Okok, before u start wacking me wif ur keyboard, i noe anime has nothing to do wif movies(but i did mention im talkative, ok nvm), ok back to the topic.

"Chu 1" night i watched Armagedon, man, i cried again... haha, i watch so many times liao, but every time sure cry one, especially the part when bruce willis tok to liv tyler her daughter over the monitor as his last words, i sure weep like hell... Its tis gd. Then wanted to continue watch The Core, another end of world movie, but too tired so went to sleep. But the way, i wan Deep Impact, Volcano, Dante's Peak, Day after Tmr also, anyone haf lend me ok? Vcd can liao, i wan to burn... haha, oops. I like end of world films.

Then "chu 2" i woke up liao, watched The Core, nice though not as gd as Armagedon, but for medium budget movie is gd liao. Ok, i noe i noe. Tis movie suck u will tell me, i noe got many bad reviews, but personally i appreciate the effort of showing the core of the earth, though its made up. I watched it like as in fr documentary point of view, and thus its interesting. How many times ppl will show u how it looks like for the core? Though i noe it may not be real but who cares, its still interesting to look visually how it looks like. Best part i like is the part when Rat(the hacker) tried to help them stall the destiny project and hack to their system, failing so many times, he weeped. Oh my god, tat came as a surprise the 1st time i saw it. Im surprised the scriptwriter actually let a so confident person, guy somemore, weep at the moment of desperation. Brilliant, though i noe u all will kp on me like "wats the big deal", but if u sink into the movie like i did, u'll understand wat im toking about, at least shuzhen did.

But actually i fell asleep tat time when i was in the theatre watching tat show wif Victor(my ex). But dun get me wrong, haha, not tat the show's not gd, but coz we always watch fri mid night, and me having to go thru hectic sleepless nights of drawing animation tat time, i was too tired. But i woke up at the right time, the part when the 1st guy(captain) died. I woke up and saw the lava hit him...

I also fallen asleep on another movie before, so far only 2 experiences of sleepin, the other one is shanghai knight... hmm...or shanghai noon? aiyah, the part 2, starring fann wong one. Tis time i fallen asleep coz, yes im tired on a fri night, but imptly, the show suck. Guess when i woke up?

At the ending! hahah, when they were all in the carriage, ready to leave, leave where i also duno, till today i duno wat the story is about... and then credits come out, haha, cant wait to get home, was wif victor also, we watch movie every week when we were together last time, our couple routine.

Got one more show, the only movie i watched halfway and i walked out of the cinema, haha. Tis one is wif shuzhen during secondary, Analyse This. Ok, i noe u'll tell me its nice. But then i hate it! I dun like tis kind of show, so boring. Wats up wif sleesy bed scenes and police and thieve games? I dun need to pay to watch tat, i can imagine it well enough.

But im immature tat time, i got fed up, then stood up and ask shuzhen,

me: u still wan to watch ah?

(she was complaining about the crappy show also), then she said
shuzhen: yah, since pay liao watch finish lor, maybe in the end ok leh?

me: ok, u watch lor, i go home liao, buay tahan.

and then i went home, leaving the poor shuzhen alone to the misery. Haha.

Ok, dun say i bad, i apologised to her before liao. Tat time i didnt think so much. Oh, and now after so many years when i sometimes tok about tis incident, she told me, "actually ok la, in the end ok lah", haha

No comments: