Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Valentine's Date Wif Shuzhen

Yeah, jus came back from our picnic. She still haf sch in the morning the following day(Yes, she's still studying, at NUS, grad next yr). Funny, we were at yishun, but i reached home earlier(me stay amk, she stay in yishun), of coz lah, me direct bus mah. She waited for her feeder for a long time.

Alright, tokin about my date jus now. Ok, now for the reveal, the location was at Seletar Reservoir, the Khatib side, not my secret place. I chose tis instead of my fav place coz i wanted to sit at the jetty. Been years since i last went there. Lesser ppl as well.

My bags were so heavy. So i took a cab instead. Damn it, waste money. Reached northpoint, had to photocopy something, so went topfloor to Evergreen, but either close down liao or still holiday. Damn it again. So i went to 900+ there, fujifilm shop to photocopy. SO ex, 20cents each. I didnt check coz my bags were so heavy, cant wait to leave, but later at the end of my trip, realised printed badly, lots of words cannot be seen. Damn it, 3rd time.

Waited for her, coz shes late, coming back from sch. Then i decided to take a cab down again to the reservoir, coz very heavy, i scared my paperbag torn, coz its somewat wet due to the cold drinks i put inside. Ok, waste money again. Damn it, 4th.

Reached there. It was great, not many ppl, we picked a spot, spreaded my ugly mat. And then i took out the gifts i had hidden, didnt wan her to see them before tis. Gave her a pink bouquent of Ferrero Roche, one precious moments heart-shaped box wif ribbons and sweets inside. The outside of the box had a message, "Love cant be measured", so cute, wif a girl wearing apron in the kitchen, holding a measuring cup. She gave me 3 sweets from the box, pink, yellow and GREEN!

Then she gave me my gift, which is a waist pouch. I wanted it some time ago, coz somehow i got lazy of carrying bags and was obssessed wif waist pouches. But i had only one ugly waist pouch(tat looked like coffeeshop drinks stall auntie who pick her coins inside to give u change one, black and fugly). Thanks, dear. I really need tat. She gave me a dark brown one. Love the wrapper too, brown and purple. Nice.

Then, me excitedly, i pulled out one by one, the food from my charles and keith paper bag. Ooo, btw, i bought a purple slipper from charles and keith on impulse. They got crystals on the purple furry strap!!! Fur! Diamonds! Wat else would i ask for! But then i know i dun haf much money and the strap in purple, though i love it, but the color is not practical and i dun wear slippers(those tat go inbtw ur big n index toes.). But i jus couldnt sleep wifout having it. Thus, i commited the sin.

Anyway, back to the food, i took out the cheese and chocs, the sandwiches, my mash potato, and my surprise! A Valentine's Cake!!! Bought from breadtalk, forgotten the name of the cake though, its a strawberry cake, cost $13.14(symbolises forever in our lifetime). Cool, i took one big candle too. Then happily, we ate, talked, opened our gifts, and then managed to light up the candle on the cake(its a windy jetty mind u), coz we managed to steal few seconds of no wind, made our frenship wish, toasted our soft drinks, and blew the candle. Haha.

Johnson came over to pass her her Vday gift(told u shes attractive), i treated him to one slice of the cake. I ordered from him 2 bottles of ice mountain mineral water also. Then he left, leaving her wif the gift, and wishing "Happy Chinese New Year!" Haha. Guess wat, my mum said i feed pig, but then, we finished everything!!! Ok wat, not alot mah, wats left was our mineral water and 2 lemon tea packets.

We sat there and tok and tok, then most of the ppl left liao. Got one couple, The gal went to step on the jetty railing and the guy is behind her, i told Shuzhen,"Look! Titanic!" And guess wat, the gal suddenly spout water from her mouth, like merlion. Haha, think her bf made her laugh or something. Then i turned to Shuzhen again, "Ah, titanic again, she spat!". After demonstrating titanic and merlion, they left.

Now only left us and one couple sitting far away on one bench. Then tis grp of uncle on bicycles came, spreaded out their mat, on their radio and played poker cards in front of us. At 1st they were listening to old man songs, i asked if she wan to move. Then suddenly they switched to techno and EL pop, haha, damn solid! After awhile, I told her, "I just realised my mat is very pretty, haha!"

Then came tis indian couple, smooching in the middle of the jetty like nobody's business. Shuzhen said, "Aiyo, kiss until like tt!" Then i said, "Ah, dun disturb, the guy mus be telling her all the promises now."

- On tis special day, i jus want to tell u, having to know u is the most fortunate part of my life. I had never felt any happier being wif u. You are the only one for me. I promise to love u till the end of time, and i'll take care of u for the rest of ur life. Remember tis place forever, as i sealed my deepest love for u at tis very moment, wif tis kiss. (translated from tamil)

And then sealed wif a kiss.

After i had finished crapping, they left, see im right. Now shes off to his place.

Anyway, back to the uncles, they started to smoke, and Shuzhen hated smoke. So we shifted places, to the titanic and merlion corner, she asked me clean or not, haha. Anyway, before tat, i was looking thru the wooden planks into the water, and i was telling her, if the whole thing collapsed, then we'll be submerged in water. But i cannot swim wor, nvm, i can float, i'll float to the shore, haha.

Then we sat at our new corner, i moved to sit closer to her, she always leave one big gap btw us, duno y, maybe me smelly. Then i was looking at her hands and toking about palm reading, and sneakily i took something out fr my pockets(she got no idea of coz, my shawl was my blanket, covering everythin), then i said, "Anyway, something for u"(Damn, i wanted to say, "Ur wrists looked empty, dun u think? or "I feel tat u need some colors on ur wrist"), then i put on the bracelet for her.

Its a silver bracelet, wif real pink stones. Looks very sleek wif knots and 3 layers chain. Heh, i bought it fr orchard yesterday. It looked damn gd on her wrist, im jealous. The color dun suit me coz i very tanned. I will ruin it totally if i wear it. But i loved it, it was love at 1st sight, when i saw it, i told myself, "This is it!", surprisingly, its the last piece anyway, so dun think will find another one. Dun worry, Shuzhen, its not expensive. Before tis, i tested the bracelet on my sis wrist coz shes fairer, "Lend me ur wrist!", "Wat lend? u put on me means mine liao... Waaaa, very nice leh!!!" Haha, tat was my beautiful sis. So sad to part wif tat bracelet, but i'll pass the gdness to Shuzhen. =)

Yupz, i had a lovely and very sweet time today, though it was short, but its damn enjoyable and relaxing lor. I took some pics of her wif my gifts. No, no pics of myself coz me fugly. Haf to wait till i get over my fuglyness. Im excited and happy, now looking forward to her bday tis fri. She'll be coming over my place to sleep on thurs night. Coz my sis is away. So excited, so excited. I feel gd today!!! Yeah...

No comments: