Sunday, February 13, 2005

My Wishlist for Year 2005! (Revised)

I wan to blog tis, i dun care. Haha, since its the start of the year anyway.

- Im reposting tis entry in a revised version, coz i went to check out the stuffs today and their actual prices. Did not receive any gd news at all.


1) Long Silver Chain wif a 4-Leaf Clover Pendant($15+$35)

The one i saw at cineleisure. I wan the one tat the clover is in a transparent square on a long rectange piece of flat silver pendant. The others i dun like. But now dunno la, maybe got new designs i also dunno. The clover is real one, embedded on it. I wan it as my lucky charm. 4-Leaf clover is said to symbolise, faith, love, luck, and one more i forgot liao. I love 4-leaf clover, been always crazy about it. One thing is its green(my fav color). The common one is 3-leaf clover which u will see everywhere on the grass patch, especially east coast park. But 4-leaf clover is very rare. If anyone saw the real plant in sg, let me noe ok? i go pluck and keep. Haa, oops. Its special coz its the only plant tat grows out of a crack, roadside, under the harshest environment. So if u see one 4-leaf clover, consider urself damn lucky man.

I wan a longer chain but not too long, best if it rests nicely between neck and 2 fingers above the breasts. I cant wear short chain or choker coz i very sensitive to my neckline, will haf suffocating feeling even though its not tight, but near it i will feel breathless le(dun ask me y, since young one, i'll blog about tis topic another day, something to do wif my birth).

- Today went to cineleisure to see. No more rectangle silver flat pendant le, so i'll jus settle for the slant silver heart wif the smallest clover. *sob sob*, may try to make a charm bracelet instead of a necklace tis case.

2) One butterfly printed wallet($15.90)

Tis one i will buy soon, cheap wif my dis card. I like butterfly, flower prints. I'll buy it next week. Last time i only buy wallets tat cost about $100, then now i found one shop, the wallets are so nice and cheap, $100 i can buy 7. Great. Realised how stupid i was. Last time i always buy piere cardin wallets, especially those wif crystals. I love crystals. Then later i got hooked to Hiroshima's wallets. Limited additions. I haf 2. One sg only got 3, the other one sg only 5 i think.
But stupid, its nice but damn ex. Now tat im broke, not tat i haf lots of choices anyway liaoz.

3) Jap Drama Serial - Overtime(less than $20)

Yoz, no more liao leh, last time i cheapskate dun wan to buy 1st, now no more le... Anyone haf lend me or sell me can? I loved tat show.

4)Lord of the Rings Trilogy (Extended Versions - DVD)($189)

Haha, ok, dun scold me. U shd noe im crazy over LOTR. I haven seen the extended version of return of the king yet. Maybe can buy tat one 1st... But now broke.

5) Qi Ling Wang's Dvd($89.90)

Shuzhen's fault. I like. But her vcds no jap dialogue from box 2-6.

6) Hp

Dunno which one, wanted the samsung SGH-E800C last time, but now no urge liao. Now dunno, still love my samsung T500(crystals!!!), but bought at retail price, my line no contract very long, wasteful.

7) Nikon SLR Camera

Film camera, not digital... Hate digicams...Think together wif hp push to 2006 nah... No money...

8) Arwen's Necklace (Lord of the Ring)($190, haha, same price as the dvd)

The one i mentioned in my Movies! entry. Loved it.

9) Hair

I wan to dye my hair two color again, ash and blonde. And rebond or perm also.

10) New Wardrobe

Me still crazy over iora, mango, now i love forever21!!!, so happened i tis yr 21 too. After wearing their clothes, i'll really be forever 21 liao, then ppl wun say i look old le.. haha

No comments: