Friday, February 11, 2005

Movie - Constantine

Start of a new year, start of a new and better me hopefully. Ok, think I better dun digress.

"Chu 2" I met up wif shuzhen after she go "bai nian" to her relatives. In the day, my mum play mahjong, i hate gambling and worst sound of noisy mahjong. So i woke up later ard 1pm, then i went to living room watch "The Core", on loudly to cover the noise in vain. While waiting for Shuzhen. I wanted to go reservoir alone one, but noon is super hot and she told me meet me earlier so didnt lor.

Then 3+pm, she came over, "bai nian" to my mahjonging mum. Then watch the ending of The Core with me by my side. Then coz she forgotten liao and missed a whole deal of the front and middle, she bombarded me wif hell lots of qns... haha, but Shuzhen, i will always gladly ans them all, only to u okie?

Last time when i was younger, im super impatient wif "slow" ppl, not to be offensive, tats was bad of me last time, but now im ok. So i came up wif tis theory of "I will not repeat things twice, if u didnt catch it then too bad", then if ppl ask me repeat, i will get angry.

Then becoz of tat, even when sometimes shuzhen cannot catch wat im saying, i'll ask her,

Me:Understand? Ting de dong ma?

Her, joyfully:Yes

but i noe sometimes she lying then i will ask her,

Me:Ok, then wat did i say?"

then she will give me a guilty look and look down. Then i angry liao told her,

Me:U duno say duno mah, still can bluff me!

Her, getting worried: I noe u dun like to repeat mah, so i dun wan to make u angry.

Me quiet but still pissed.

Awww, she's so sweet. U must be thinkin she so nice then i still bully her like me a meany. But then i didnt bully her, though ppl used to mistaken me as tt big bad bully, always make use of her but i didn't. Ask her urself if u dun believe. Then later some time after tat, i told her, "Next time u cannot catch let me noe, i can repeat for u, only for u. But not 5,6 times la." Heh, me nice mah... But she's a very pleasant and nice gal, and dun u ever let me find out u bully her, i'll rip off ur skin and lick ur bones!!! EEEE....

But then also her fault lah, she's a very fast speaker, some classmates used to call her "Ji Guan Qiang(Machine Gun)". Hah, some guys always complain cannot catch. But i wif her everyday, didnt even realised tat we 2 tok very fast until ppl pointed out. So now u noe lah, she spoilt me wan, tok fast, i think fast... so cant stand slow ppl... Oops, heheheh, me not pushing the blame... heh

Aiyoz, i digress too m uch liao, no choice, talkative.

Back to my house, we watch finish the movie then we headed out to amk central haf a drink as promised. We went Mos coz i wan to drink milkshake. Then she ask wan to watch movie or not. Being a movie maniac, i immediately light up and gave an astounding YES!!! I sneaked in my milkshake, put in the bag containing my inuyasha vcds tat i lent her and bough a hot dog, coz i didnt eat breakfast and lunch. We chose CONSTANTINE, 5pm, 3rd row wor, but gd cinema, not near screen. Constantine reminds me of Celestine. Haha, ok im crapping.

The show is not bad, not a blockbuster category but again for medium budget, it's worth seeing, and he's so gd looking. Very sexy voice. Gals, u noe who im toking about. Even Belinda Lee wans to marry him by proposing. Hahaha. Anyway, the 1st half of the show is good, fantastic actually, i was drawn to it. Very interesting flow of the story and effects are creepy and visual effects' great. Even though it's jus one of the many heaven, hell, creatures movie, but i didn't haf the "it's jus one of the many" feeling for the initial part. Even though the possessions kept reminding me of thai and chinese horror films(they had chinese acting in those parts anyway) and the creatures reminded me of "They". Flow of the story is very different, though abit slow. However, 2nd half was disappointing for me, especially the ending. There's tonnes of loopholes in the film. Dun wish to be a spoiler, go catch it and find out urself, u'll noe wat im toking about. The story is religious too.

But then I caught shuzhen screaming at some parts of the show. Though initially she did tell me she scared she will scream and i told her not to worry, just scream. But its still kind of funny when she did. For me, i will freek out on ghostly films tat deals wif spirits like Ring(which coz me sleepless nights for 7 whole days, ok now u can laugh at me), so i swear not to watch these kind of shows anymore, dun need to freek my soul out and hallucinate in my room every night. But then creatures, monsters i like to watch. I like western horror films, add a touch of violence is gd as well. But i prefer meaningful and adventurous films best like LOTR, ok, shall not tok about it.

There was once she freeked me out wif her screams when we watched American Werewolf in Paris. I can swear tat she scared me more than the movie. Tat was the movie she screamed the most. Before Constantine, believe it, she screamed at Lord of the Rings, Return of the King(which i watched 4 times at the theatre, sure, call me crazy). She was very scared of the spider monster tat frodo encountered in the cave, haha. I saw her scrawling in her seat.

Aiyah, but u dun laugh at her, i did the same when i went to watch Dark Waters. I watched the earliest time slot 10am sunday wif my sis, coz we both were scared and thot tat it's better if we go the earliest timeslot so tat we can forget about the show by nightfall. Wrong Move! The cinema is still as dark(not tat im thinkin tat it'll be brighter in the day, jus thot tat it will be less creepy), worst is, there's not a single soul in the cinema!!! Only 2 of us in the whole big big area... Of coz, who the hell wake up 9am and go watch horror movie besides the 2 gundos.

We looked at each other and realised it's too late to back out. And so we plucked up our courage and finished the movie. Gosh, im having goose pimples while im typing these. Thing is i still dunno how the small girl ghost look like except tat she's greeny and bloated(so i heard), coz i covered my eyes. Haha, i only peeped at the subtitles and saw her greeny hand. Ok, laugh all u wan, im a chicken on tis ok? =P

Oops, i realised Constantine only formed a small part in my entry. So sorry for the disappointment. I dun wish to be a spoiler.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Arizona alpine pine water bed acquire online Embedded linux blackberry vitamins liquid