Thursday, February 24, 2005

I Failed...

Dear all,

My silly plan failed. Sigh... Duno y i jus cant sleep.

Sorry to disappoint, but i really tried liao... Just now during 8pm, i was soooooooooo sleepy, but i managed to hold on till 8.30pm for American idol and then i held on till 11pm, then finally came into my room to sleep. I thot i will concuss, i really did.

But then i closed my eyes and 2 hrs passed, and i realised me still not in dreamland... So disappointing, i thot the next moment i open my eyes will be 8am the next morning. It didnt happen accordin to my plan apprarently.

However, one thing was, after my prev blog, i went to take out my cross-stitch, haha... Coz i was very sleepy and thot tat it will keep me awake. But it only made me more sleepy. But nvm, at least i started on it le.

I think one reason y im more cheery lately is due to bloggin. Somehow i really love to blog. I enjoy doing it. Its so much fun then writin digital journal files. At times when i feel down, after bloggin i actually feel better. Haha, well since i dun really like to tok to ppl anymore, tis served as a great alternative.

I wan to catch Howling's Moving Castle!!! Still haf to wait till next week for Shuzhen...*Sob Sob*...So surprised, i thot Miyazaki's going to retire after Spirited Away, but he came up wif another award-winnin film again. I guess the passion will jus never die in the blood ya?

Hope i feel sleepy soon, but seems like i dun feel anythin. Tis is crazy... I think my blood jus refused to sleep early... Urrrgggghhhh...

Updates:
Ah, i jus went to look at the phones again, i'll stop dreaming about motorola A768i, coz i duno when will it be here anyway n it shd be extremely ex for a phone. I'll settle for Motorola A668, $398 for 2-yr, i can still afford tis. Will go take a look.

No comments: