Friday, February 11, 2005

Happy Lunar New Year 2005!!!

Hi all, tis is moi 1st posting here. Even though i had been writing digital journal for some time, but i never thought of blogging until recently(inspired somewat by xiaxue and fellow frenz). Wishing all a fantastic Happy Lunar New Year, 2005, the cock year.

Tis cock yr is not a gd year, or so i heard and read. Ha, however, i believe there's still individual cases. And for me, i read from somewhere tat my year will be rather well, wif gd wealth and gd career(though now im jobless), however, no gd in family ties(which is ok, i never had them anyway), and cannot get into unwanted romance. If not i will lose everything.

I haf lots of things to blog, however, i think will just do it part by part, if not the entry will never end. 1st and foremost, i love GREEN! In case most of u duno, my fav color is GREEN. Not the dirty or mud or "biang" green though. I fell in love wif tis template immediately when i saw tis at someone's blog site. Hehheh, and told myself i wan the same. Yah, i know, some of u will say "green??? wat the???" etc etc... But who cares right? As long as i like. My family told me i love green since young, i've always chose green colored stuffs when im old enough to point, while my sis is a very pinky person. Still amazes me every time when they told me the stories. Somebody once told me tat ladies who haf green as their fav color, are very unique and sophisticated. Haha, think he's just patronising me la.

My new year's been rather ok, though i dun like the idea of many people coming my place to visit. And funny thing is my family doesnt go visiting, and so im not used to tat kind of culture. Like last times, when i followed my ex-bfs blindly go visit their big big family tree, speaking in hokkien tat i cannot understand and sitting there, putting on a fake smile, while pretending im listening. Im a hokkien, but i stay wif my mum who is a cantonese. Therefore i can understand canto, but i dun speak.

I had less than 10 ang baos. Ok lah, me not fussy n calculative person, plus i dun go "bai nian". Eve dinner ate steamboat, and same for "Chu 1" lunch and dinner, yucks. So turn off by steamboat now. I practically forced the food down my throat instead of enjoying it. "Chu 1" evening i went visit my dad, spent a long time there talking and helping him wif his financial matters. He's half-paralysed due to stroke for 17 yrs liao. Surviving through room rentals. So i try to help him within my means though im a lazy person.

Yes, my parents divorced when i was little. Didnt even haf any memory of my Dad. Only started visiting him when i reached upper secondary. Ever since, monthly. But it's supposed to be a secret coz my family hate him, my mum especially. But they wun read my blog so it doesnt matter. I now live wif my mum, her bf and my real sis. Sleep wif my sis in master room coz she bought the house, under a low financial scheme for poor ppl. Yes, i am poor, im always under financial assitance since sec 2 after things happened in my family. She's 4 yrs older than me. Now jobless wif me also, haha, but her CPF haf lots of $$$, gotten from her sales job last time.

"Chu 2" many came, including 2 doggies, my sis's and her fren's, so nice. One pomeranian, one shit tzu(anyhow spell, something like tis). Pom is Bondie, other one is "Ki Ki" (i think). Played wif "Ki Ki" for a long time(she's my fav breed by the way, when i haf a landed in far future, i wan 2 shit tzu, 2 golden retreiver), got my hands moisturised by her saliva and bitten marks all over -_-" Dinner is ok, wif many dishes whipped up by my mum(who's always in a bad mood). But unfortunately, the dinner leftovers will be my lunch and dinner today.

Pretty much tats it for my lunar year entry. Will continue next one.

No comments: