Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Sick Again!

Sigh... think im sick again. Damn it, i jus recovered last week but now seems like im having a relaspe. My head's spinning like mad, and i haf no medi at home.

Yesterday night before i fell asleep, i was already feeling soft headaches. But woke up today wif a bang, im very stone now. No, its not hangover, i didnt drink last night. And my flu's back again, filled my whole bin wif tissues again, hope they will go away by tmr. Think my immune system is still weak, perhaps coz i took antibiotics tis time. Its not gd to take them anyway.

Maybe coz i caught a cold last night at the jetty. Oh man, wat sheer luck. It was windy, remember? Nvm, jus hope i recover by thurs, i finally got shuzhen to come my place sleepover. Then fri noon we'll leave together for her bday celebration. I seriously hope i can sing again by fri. Been such a long time since i can sing(my bad throat n blocked nose).

I hope i feel better tonight, i dun wan to rest in bed, dun wish to keep sleeping. Later, i'll be wrapping her gift, hope i haf the strength to do it. Initially planned to go yishun today, but given my condition, i'll give it a miss. Mum's cooking my fav curry tonight, but then seems like i cant enjoy now.

Will blog more tonight if i feel better. ")