Friday, February 11, 2005

Me, Myself, Hair

Yea, think now u noe im very talkative, i haf tonnes i wan to blog. I haf alot to say but no where to, so blog lor. I haf a very complicated background, and a long story about my life, family and love life as well. But i'll take my time, slowly slowly. Some things if u wan to noe just ask me straight.

Anyway, talking about myself. Im a very emotional person, always cry one.. haha, watch movies also can cry many times. Cant help it. Tears are the only things tat made me realise tat im still human. I break down very easily, though i look strong but actually i super vunerable, not gd.. Got to change... But tough, anyway will still try my best.

I wan to talk about my appearance coz tis week kept looking at myself, haha. I itchy fingers, went to cut my fringe, and became shit. Forgotten tat half my hair(top half) is natural liao, means got natural curl, then cut short then the fringe curl like siao... Sigh... cant help it, really itchy fingers. Then now cant hide my fugly face wif my hair liao. My hair is 2-color dyed 8 mths ago, rebonded half yr ago, so now can imagine the condition. But no money go salon, and im comtemplating on holding it longer. But tis week i tried something for my hair, i bought another brand of moisturizing olive oil. So now every night after my bath, i apply the oil to my dyed and rebonded parts to my half dried hair. Next week, wow, look conditioned, not frizzy or dry due to air con. Appear neat. Great, i'll do tat from now on. Prolong my delay to the salon as well. But then u mus choose the right oil, last time i got try one oil, then super oily, gave me pimples. Tis one is not, it's great.

Ha, but i look younger alot alot. Duno y, i always get funny critic fr ppl. "U look super old(or matured to be nice) but u got a baby face" WTF??? wat the hell is tt? old + baby face = dun make sense... But i always get tat... I 20 years old ppl say i 25, sian. But recently i went to watch "Seed of Chucky" wif Shuzhen, NC 16, then the counter person check my IC leh(and hers too)!!! wahahaha, i so happy, so excited, haha, but then my fren told me mus be coz i wif her. -_-"... poured cold water over Celes's baby face. (Shuzhen is one who looks very young, though same age as me, but many still think she's in JC) By the way, next fri her 21st bday, i'll be celebrating for her, hehe, so excited and looking forward to it. Will be going to ktv, then seoul garden at taka, and then some activities. Me still preparing the gift, but stupid kena CNY, so lots of shops closed got to wait. Cant reveal much in case she come here and read. Will blog about it after next fri.

No comments: