Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Gd Refreshing Afternoon

Guess wat, i slept super early yest... Yeah, surprising? Totally. Reason was simply i offed my PC 11pm plus and i had nothin to do. So i headed to my bed, and realised im actually alittle tired. Perhaps coz i sleep for less than 6 hrs daily.

My sis bet tat i wun fall asleep. Haha, but i did, immediately after she went out in the night. She's a huge distraction always, im a extreme light sleeper remember? When she came back, i was already dreaming. But i didnt sleep well. I didnt sleep well the past few nights, i duno y. Had been having nightmares very often.

Yesterday night i had multiple dreams again, coz i woke up mutiple times. In one of my dreams, i dreamt tat i was painting my new house, wif furnitures moved there already. But still stayin at my current one temporary. And i saw my new room, very nice space. Best part is, i haf my own room for the 1st time(rented rooms not counted). But it wasnt a nice dream though, dreamt of Elwin, someone fr sec, n he gave me a miserable time in my dream as well.

I woke up early too, at 8am, but i lazed on my bed for another 30 mins be4 i woke up. So i slept for a nice cool 8 hrs. Its jus right. So now i feel god damn refresh. So much so tat i feel like drinkin lemonade, dun ask me y, i noe its irrelevant. I ate breakfast(somethin i never had long time as well), then i took out my movies case and played 50 1st Dates.

Aw, very sweet n simple show. Used to love tat show, i went to the theatres twice to watch it. Very loving movie, felt like goin over to Hawaii after tat. Loved the simple lifestyle they had over there, but tats jus a movie, so i need to head over to find out the reality.

And then, my sis woke up and left to do some personal errands, while i came in to log on. Later, i'll be sewing my torn pants and sleepin tees. And i wan to finish my crosstitch. Somethin i left in my cupboard long time ago. Haha, think its only 1/5 done. Coz i bought 2 last yr after i graduated, i finished one and gave my sis, and left one more for myself but then jus after i got started, i was employed. Haha, then i got so busy tat i didnt continue.

Well, perhaps i'll get employed again once i get started? Haha, hope so.

I feel gd today, very relaxing mood, note tat i dun feel tis way often, perhaps coz i watched a relaxin movie in the morning. Surprised i didnt watch Lord of the Rings? Ya, i am, too.

Think the ultimate reason is tat, i slept early n woke up early. Been so long since i do tis, due to my industry. I realised long ago, sleepin early and waking up early, really affects alot on ur health n body. Believe me. Ever since i went into poly n adjusted to our industry lifestyle, i started to grow weaker n older. But once i slept normally for 3 wks, immediately, i looked younger n started to haf a glow. Haha.

Since i had decided to leave my industry and venture on. I guess its high time tat i forsake the old lifestyle n lead a more normal life like most others. Well, i shall sleep early tonight again. Heh.

No comments: