Saturday, February 26, 2005

My Pic

Heh, jus now, Jul ask me to post up pic of my new hair. But then, the real color will only stabalise wif sunlight one week later. So i wait till next week see if i look better or not ok? Haha, if no, then i forget it liao.

Actually, its the same as my profile pic lah, jus tat the black part will be brownish only lor. Under sunlight will look more different. Actually DIY one nothin much to see. Wait till i get ash and blonde dye fr salon ya? Wahaha, then i will be damn proud of my hair.

Met up wif Shuzhen today as u shd knoe. She met me downstairs at my lift area at 11am then we walk to AMK central together. Meanwhile when i was waiting for her call, i watched Pokemon Advanced to kill time, aiyo, Pikachu is still soooooo cute. Haha, the pokemons tok more now, but of coz in poke language.

We had early lunch at Jubilee's Bubble Tea Cafe. It was hot outside so we decided to eat at air con area. Shes against fast food and Ramen Ten haven open yet, so we settled there, coz we had never eaten their full meals be4 also. The smart me wore long sleeve back top, haha, coz i was thinkin cinema would be cold.

She order Tom Yam Guo Tiao, Passion Fruit Red Tea, me Curry Chicken Noodle, Wang Qing Shui. The food is nice, not bad but my Wang Qing Shui is yucks. But i didnt finish my noodle, very dry.

The movie is 2 hrs exact, means she's got to leave even before the movie end. So sad... I jus spent 45 mins typing the endin to her over msn jus now. Haha, i even drew pictures using msn handwritin to show her some scenes. Damn funny, i drew like small kid. Therefore, delayed postin.

My Howl's Moving Castle movie is at 1230pm. Very few ppl inside. Not very enjoyable u noe. They were very boring, unemotional audience. I will talk more about the movie tmr. Its 1plus now, me going to try to sleep liao...

Oh btw, i went to take a peep at my motorola A668. Ok lah, not tat ugly mah. I can accept. But i look see only, coz the shop got ppl broke the glass and stole some of the phones. So i didnt go in to try. Heh.

Pizza delivery tmr night, aniticipating. I had scrambled eggs, hams, bread for dinner jus now, Yummy...

Current Balance : 4,364,072 NP
Amt left to reach 5 Million: 635,928 NP