Friday, February 18, 2005

U Waiting?

Waiting for my entry on her personality? On her overnight experience? On her bday? Well, im not going to blog it now. Im tired, drained, depressed.

If i feel better, i'll blog. But not now, no mood.

However, her reaction to her bday? "Happy happy happy!" was wat she said. Gd. Wats impt is tat she's happy right? Shes the bday girl anyway. Think tats all u all wan to noe anyways.


Its over finally, guess nothin for me anymore. Shall return to normal life. I'll pop the balloons 1st thing when i wake up next morning. Gd things dun lasts. Didnt bear to before i left the house, but now i cant wait to throw them away. Fickle? Yeah, Im always the bad person, curse me then. My life's cursed anyway.

Learnt something, 2 situations:
1) Food wif person A
2) Same food wif person B

Food in 1) tastes like diamonds.
Food in 2) tastes like shit.

Why?


I lost my sense of taste, somebody save me. I lost myself, find me? How?


Inuyasha total 166 episodes, ask u ah, so many how to find? I've only 1/3. By the time complete whole set few yrs later liao, wats the pt then. Sigh... Dun ask me wat happened, dun ask me how i feel, i'll say, "Nah, the blog was a joke, Im so happy, i jus wanted to haf some fun!".

No comments: