Friday, February 25, 2005

Spicy Chili Crabs Disaster!

To ans Ah Bao's comment on the Handphone Dilemma entry:

- I knoe u jus bought an O2 phone, but its still too niche a market for me to consider. K500i, yah, $248 for 2-yr plan, but like i mentioned about SE phones, im jus not attracted... Well, like i said maybe the trip down will change my mind after tryin the actual stuffs. If $248 for K500i, i wld rather get k700i. Im ok wif $300+ range, jus tat, i wasnt attracted to k700i, not becoz it has too many features.

Alright back to my entry... U noe wat, famous Sg dish Spicy Chili Crab? Last time i ate it was when i was in Pri sch!!! No chance to eat it after we got broke. Sigh... Then finally, after many many yrs of waiting. Yesterday night, my sis bf bought it for us to eat. $40 for 2 crabs. They bought delifrance bread for dippin as well...

The sauce isnt very nice coz not very famous one, but then the crab meat is damn solid... Juicy, sweet and tender. Mum only ate alittle, me, sis n her bf finished the rest. So happy. Got to eat somethin i always wanted like the "Yu Sheng".

The bread dippin is fantastic, but the East Coast one is still the best. 3 small sweet buns and a chili crab sauce for $2, it tastes great. The last and only time i ate crab after my pri sch yrs was last yr nov. The steamboat we had happened to serve some pieces of crab.

But then DISASTER STRIKES!!!

At ard 4am, yest night, i had very very bad stomachache. So bad till my kidney hurts. After toilet trips, i started to feel itchy. It started wif my head. Then i thot it was my oily scalp, coz i didnt wash my hair tat night. Then the itch started to spread to my ears, then neck, back, shoulders, arms, legs.

Then several bumps popped out, like mosquito bites. I seriously was thinkin i was bitten by insects. Then i realised cannot be so fierce one mah. Then i finally realised i was allergic to the crabs. Luckily, the bumps didnt manifest my whole body, if not i wld haf had a great deal of time scratchin. It was like mild, 2 on each limb, 2 on neck, 1 behind each ear, 3 on back, n some spreaded ard sparsely.

I couldnt sleep, was tormented by the itch. Then i spreaded tiger balm to the infected areas. I put so much tat my body heated up so much, and somehow the air con is makin my condition worse. So i offed my aircon and went to on my fan. Then finally, after some struggles, i fallen asleep, coz its near 8am liao.

Eee, now i feel so itchy even bloggin it. Now my throat is still itchy. Lucky not serious, if not i wld haf to take injections. Money again!!! Today only left the throat itch and the bad stomachaches. Very bad...

Oh, i dyed my hair today. No, tis time i DIY. Haha, i saved 10 times the money. Cant stand my half black hair, so decided to do it. But my hair very long, so i bought 2 boxes, jus nice. I bought the color Pale Milk Tea, will look like milk tea if ur hair's blonde. But then since my hair is black, no matter wat shade i buy will still become brown only.

But i too long never DIY liao, i kind of screwed up, i shd haf dyed all the black parts first before dyein the already dyed hair, but i didnt. I did the usual method u do wif new hair. But nvm, i still like the results. Since before i dye, my hair already has 3 colors, black, copper brown, blonde, now after dyeing, my hair is nice wif 3 shades of the color, rather natural, i like.

Next time i go salon, i wan to dye ash wif blonde. Now i'll jus make do wif tis overall brown hair. I look rather different immediately. My hair looks better, and the color made the old black stupid fringe look more presentable. Haha, but i look even more Malay(No offense, i jus dun like the idea i dun look chinese) now. Sigh...

But im proud of myself, very even. My mum wans the same color and wans me to do it for her after seein it, but i recommend another color. She needs a more mature color, wif a red brown base. Shes headin to Gentin to gamble tmr. Hope she wins, so tat she can sponsor my phone alittle, even though i knoe she wun.

She'll be back Sunday night, and we r having pizza for dinner, she already passed me $30 for tat. She said she'll call me and add more stuffs if she wins.

Great news is Shuzhen is lunchin wif me tmr!

Yeah, finally Shuzhen is ready to meet me for few hrs tmr, i can catch Howl's Moving Castle liao... So happy...

Current Balance : 4,352,909 NP
Amt left to reach 5 Million: 647,091 NP

No comments: